Respiratory Care (Pulmonary Medicine)
The West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (WCCH) Respiratory Therapy Program offers a wide range of diagnostic, preventive, and treatment services to those who suffer from issues that affect breathing and lung function. Our licensed respiratory therapists provide service to patients in a variety of settings including inpatient, outpatient, and home care. Our highly trained therapists offer care and education to patients with the following conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
- Multi-systemic Disorders
Breathing treatment services
Our pulmonary specialists provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient breathing treatment services, including:
- Arterial blood gas sampling and analysis
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Evaluation for home care needs, including patient education, and referrals for oxygen and respiratory therapy equipment
- Lung function studies
- Oxygen studies, including nighttime, exercise, and resting studies
Our respiratory therapy program is accredited through the Joint Commission. For more information on the services provided by our respiratory therapy department, please call (337) 527-4175.
WCCH Pulmonary, CRITICAL Care and Sleep Medicine Clinic
Under the medical direction of Dr. Ravali Tarigopula (Tari), pulmonary and critical care physician, the clinic offers pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine treatment options for:
- Asthma and COPD
- Lung Cancer and Lung Nodules
- Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis and other Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Cough
The clinic is located at Calcasieu Family Physicians, 921 First Ave. in Sulphur.
To schedule an appointment, call (337) 528-7472.
Request An Appointment